Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I'll Stick Around

I wasn’t quite ready to leave Boone after graduation so I decided to stay, why not?  Boone is such a wonderful place to live, study, work and vacation.  The attraction of the high country is evident through the various license plates seen around town.  My post graduation time here only yields a short time to complete (or repeat) some of the wonderful adventures in the area: float the river one last time, be present for the reopening of Klondike, hike on sunny mornings, visit Trash Can and Snake Pit falls, go mountain biking, lay out by the dam, wake up early for the farmer’s market, etc.  I just want to take advantage of every opportunity with really great people; sounds pretty simple, right?  
View of ASU from Howard's Knob


Mountains to Sea Trail

No comments:

Post a Comment