Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Is This Real Life?

Does everyone get this excited about their job?  If not, some companies need to step up their game. Alpha Delta Pi changed my life during my collegiate years and I know that trend will continue.  I am thrilled to serve as a Leadership Consultant for Alpha Delta Pi.  Reuniting with my consultant sisters for our official beginnings is truly a blessing.  Seriously, you should get to know these women--they're great!  We shared our excitement together as we tried on our official magnetic name tags, traded business cards, paged through our notebooks and (drum roll, please) set up our phones and iPads!  This was like Christmas!!  We are excited to visit Alpha Delta Pi chapters across the country (and hopefully Canada) and experience everything various campuses have to offer.


As I travel I will be sure to keep you updated on everything I encounter. This includes, but is not limited to sporting events, music, food, coffee shops, outside adventures and more, so stay tuned!  I'm sure I speak for Mary, Rose, Caroline, Brittany, Jessica, Megan, Ashley and Eyrn when I express my enthusiasm for our year of travel as a sorority professional!

No comments:

Post a Comment